on 12/31/02 12:22 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Someone was telling me that for no good reason they were removed from the
> Berner l mailings??
> Could this be true or a mistake.  If not a mistake it would rude!  Especially
> without notice!

Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

If people don't sign their emails, they get a private notice about listrules
and etiquette. If they do it again, they will get deleted from the Berner-l.
I have a log where I note things like this.

We also have error people who work behind the scene. If we receive errors
from an account and cannot reach the people, depending on the error, they
get postponed or deleted.

Hope this clears some things up

Wish you all a Happy New Year

Sylvia Katvala