Hi Marilyn,

Wow! Never thought of it that way!
I guess that is why our crew have been digging such deep holes?
To make bigger mountains!

Really, they have been very naughty lately.
All the rain has made for nice soft, or muddy dirt where they've worn the
grass down by the front gate and now as you say, they are building
mountains. :  )
They also decided that my brick flower beds are get to rototill up.
This nice cool, but unrainy weather has made them all feel very good, and
mischevious!
So full of energy!
Actually the whole reason they are in the front yard instead of the pasture
and back yard is due to the fact that one of my fences got a little loose in
the storms and one girl figured out she can vault up onto the fence bending
it enough to launch over.
Now they are all following suit.
So, today brings fence tightening and a electric wire added to the fence to
nip this little habit in the bud.
They are just like a bunch of mischevious little kids getting into trouble!
Come springtime I have a lot of gardening repairs to do!

Bernerly,

Mary

Jeff & Mary Chapdelaine
SnoBear Berners
N. California, USA
http://snobear.freeyellow.com

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
 Wayne Dyer - Psychotherapist, Author and Speaker