I will be traveling to our New York office on Tuesday, January 7, and
unable to access email during this time.  I will gladly respond to your
email on Wednesday, January 8.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact my Assistant, Mariam
Kaviani, at extension 7711 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 01/07/03 20:09 >>>

                            BERNER-L Digest 4213

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Re: BERNER-L digest 4212
        by "Katya Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) 2003 Deadlines
        by "Peg McQueary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Oooppss Sorry Lynne
        by "Peg McQueary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Berners used as therapy dogs
        by "Mark Mohapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: intact female and bonding
        by Emma Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: intact female and bonding
        by Emma Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: specialty
        by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: [NaturalBerners] IMPORTANT Specialty Hotel Information
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  9) Re: Berner Calendar 2003
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 10) Re: News about PennHIP
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) Re: intact female and bonding
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 12) RE: BERNER-L digest 4209
        by Rose Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Raw Eggs and sick dogs
        by Rose Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) FW: new to the Berner Breed
        by Dean Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Berners used as therapy dogs
        by "Mary-Ann Bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Berners and Kids
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 17) Re:  Berner Calendar 2003
        by Maureen Barry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: News about PennHIP
        by "Nancy Melone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re:  News about PennHIP
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 20) Soft treats
        by Laura McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Soft treats
        by "Jeff & Mary Chapdelaine - SnoBear berners"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Soft treats
        by Cheryl Otis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) hello
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 24) Re: Cold Weather
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 25) Re: Soft treats
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 26) Re: [BMDCAmembers] Re: [NaturalBerners] IMPORTANT Specialty Hotel
Information
        by "Lynne Hawkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Soft treats
        by "Claudia Brydon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Why join a dog club?
        by "Maria Crifasi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Please - do NOT send messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 30) A Brag
        by "Maria Crifasi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 31) RE: Soft treats
        by "Andrea Brin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 32) Re: A Brag
        by "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 33) Re: Soft treats
        by Marjie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 34) Clipped Nail
        by "Cindy Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 35) Re: intact female and bonding
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 36) Pet Insurance
        by "James and Karen Gross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 37) Barking at the doorbell - and I don't have one?
        by Lucy & Yogi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 38) Regarding the left-over puppy
        by Sharon Montville <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 39) Re: Regarding the left-over puppy