Today is a nice cool 35degrees with a balmy 30mph breeze out of the north
to chill the air as I take my guys for our afternoon walk. The cool air
energizes all of us and I watch as my guys run and sniff in the pasture
when it occurs to me what I like best about my dogs. I watch them strong,
healthy and full of the enjoyment of the moment and realize that what is
most important to me about this wonderful breed - They make me smile.

Thanks Hank, Norma Jean, Bunny and Miranda for giving me the gift of a
smile. It may be fleeting but today it is here.

Susan Ablon
Gweebarra BMD
Balch Springs, Tx
http://www.pageweb.com/gwebara