Hi L'ers,

Buddy's breeder, Dede Laveran, posted the results of the Pennsauken, New
Jersey shows.  She wrote the winning Berners' formal names.  As a
clarification (be quiet Pat Long!), I would like to clarify that it was my
Buddy (Ch Greenway's Genuine Draft) who took Best of Breed all three days
and a Group 2 on the last day.  Pat, how about I bring you my special
Chocolate-Almond cheesecake for the clarification??

grinning!
Maria and Daisy

Dear L'ers,

Buddy is muscled because I chase him all day every day -- and he still comes
back.  Sigh. I taught him everything he knows.  Trust me.

Daisy