Hi Everyone-  I have an 8 mo old Berner who is quite smart.  We would like to
start training him for agility.  Have found a trainer who gives an 8 week
course for this. My question is this- is he too young to start training for
this?  I wouldn't want to do anything to harm him - I know he has alot of
growing to do and wouldn't want to jeopardize his hips or legs. Anyone have
any advice for me?  Love listening to all of your suggestions and advice
everyday. I've learned sooo much.  Thanks again for any help you can give me.
 Denise & "Deuce"