> > Is there some reason as a rescue dog that we should not
> >  have access to this information?
>
> Depends on how you define "rescue dog".  IF your dog came from a rescue >
organization, they may or may not have a policy with regard to releasing the
> dog's history....much like an adoption agency.
>
> If your dog was rehomed with you by his breeder, there is no legitimate >
reason I can think of not to provide you with information about his
parentage > and relatives.

Okay, I have a question .... why is it "okay" for a rescue organization to
chose not to share this info, but not a breeder?

Tailwags,
Cathy Burlile
Memories BMDs