I just wanted to post a note about the photos that Joye and I do as
fundraisers (and Joye and I will be doing them again this year at the
California Specialty). You can use those photos any way that you would
like. So if you see someone like Sheila Jones posting that she needs
photos to use for painting items for fundraisers, please feel free to
pass along any of the photos you think are suitable. Want to use them in
the Alpenhorn? Please do! Want to use them for calendar fundraisers?
Yes, do! I would only ask that if you sell them to someone to use for
$$$$, that at least some of that money goes to one of your favorite
Berner funds.

And don't be surprised if one of the photos of your dogs gets used for
something special, I'm winding up with quite a library of portrait
photos, and people who want to say "thank you" for work that some of you
have done for the breed have started asking me for photos of your dogs.
I've been seeing some beautiful "thank you's" lately, and I was pleased
to be able to help with the surprises! I'm an evil woman who enjoys
helping to make people cry with pleasure.

Pat Long, a visiting Budman, (& Luther)
Berwyn PA