hi everyone, i was just reading over the email i sent out and i wanted to apologize to
anyone who has terriers or who found my email offensive in any way.  i have nothing
against them at all, and obviously no one should pick the winner based on what i think
or want, it just seems to me that they always win westminster (obviously not entirely
true) and i can't possibly believe that the few dogs that have actually won the hound,
herding and working, are so much "lesser" than the other groups--that's what i don't
understand about all of it.  so i apologize to all you terrier owners out there--in
fact, i was wrong, i would own a pit bull one day, and i did find the winner beautiful
and he deserved it, but i just don't understand why so few of the other groups win.
that's all.  i hope i explained myself, and sorry again!
take care,
danielle