I have one -- Joye Neff used it for one of the recent raffles.  I'll look
through my files to see if I can locate it again.
Nancy

-----Original Message-----
From: TERRY ZIMMERMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 11:20 AM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: Photo of the first Costco Berner

Does anyone have a digital photo of the original stuffed Bernese Mt Dog that
Costco came out with a few years ago. The first one laying down. I need it
for a raffle and I only have the 2nd one here at the house. Please email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and thank you in advance.

Terri Zimmerman, Zephyr, Zaltana, Zion, Kita &
Zodiac, gone from this earth but not from this heart.
Washington State, USA Puget Sound with clouds, moss and lots of mud puddles.