In response to a question about a BARF diet, I suggested anyone interested in BARF, natural raw diets, or discussions on more "natural" treatment of Berner health in general, join the NaturalBerners list at yahoogroups.com.

Deb Tripp, the moderator, just reminded me that this is a restricted, private list, so it can't be joined in the manner I suggested. To join the NaturalBerners list, send a blank email message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and Deb will take care of you.

Sorry about the confusion! Being blonde is not only a "handicap," but being an OLD blonde is downright BAD -- at 55, I now not only qualify for AARP, but I get in half-price at the movies, cheap coffee at McDonalds, and get called "ma'am" a lot. I swear I have "sometimer's disease," and we all know where that leads . . .

Vicky Whitney in Bozeman, Montana