Hi Susan,

Hey Pat and Joye, will Berner folks not actually at the 2003 specialty
have a chance to bid on some of the special raffle items and if so....when do you think we can see them. I have a need to spend money
* Although we will be posting some photos of the items for the 2003 Specialty Raffle on the Specalty website soon, the actual raffle will only take place at the Specialty and not on line. We do not ship items from the Specialty Raffle and the people who are there bring their items back with them. Last year, any items not claimed were donated to the fundraisers on the berner-l that I do.

Of couse if you have a "hankering" to spend some money to support our berner causes and would like to try to win some very nice items at the same time, I'll be happy to tell you about the upcoming fundraisers on the berner-l that are open to all people, both on and off the "L" and their friends.

I will be 'launching' a fundraiser on Tuesday. February 25th with two more of Willem's beautiful painings to raise money to fight malignant histiocytosis. Jean Cheesman is doing a tribute page to those Berners who lost the fight to malignant histiocytosis. If you have a berner who was diagnosed and died of the terrible cancer, please send a photo of your special Berner to Jean and give her some information for her website. We have some lovely tributes already but would like to honor all those berners on Jean's site. Here is her address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

After the Specialty, I will be doing the "Fourth Annual Berner-Garde Fundraiser" and I already have many lovely berner items for this fundraiser.

Remember, I am still collecting items for the Specialty Raffle!!!

Looking forward to raising a LOT of money to help our Berners in the months to come....so save your loose change and put aside some dollars so you can buy lots of tickets!!!

Joye Neff
2003 Specialty Co-Chair with Pat Long
Berner-l Fundraiser!