Okay , if you're the least bit offended by excrement stories , delete now !

We had a goofy thread on the L a year or so ago relating the way some of our
dogs "poop". I believe someone said the "trailing method" was Hawiian Island
, LOL ! Well , I have a snow poop anecdote :-). As most of the U.S. knows ,
the East Coast got slammed last week by a big snow storm. We got 2 feet !
Then it sort of melted and then got rained on , so of course it's all frozen
again. Our dear Hannah is rather offended by her "downloads" (except for a
snack, gross dog) and is very fastidious about getting any on her. Well ,
she went out tonight and decided she was going to use the snow drifts as the
ladies room. (we DID shovel a spot for the dogs) She slipped and slid across
the top and managed to stop just long enough to start the process.
Then she started slowly sliding down the
ice. She was HORRIFIED !! Since she didn't want to get any on her , she was
trying her best to stay ahead of the pile. To watch my dog sliding down
the hill , keeping away from her poop , looking back constantly to see if it
was chasing her , was absolutely priceless !!!
I wish I had the video camera
out , HAHA !!

Laurie Montoya w/ Horrified Hannah   (I LOVE this nutty dog)