Hello Everyone,

Just to let you know, the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of
Canada will be holding two fundraising events at the
2003 Specialty in Ottawa this coming May. We will be
having a raffle draw and a silent auction.

The BMDCC Specialty Raffle will be held on the show
site immediately following the Specialty judging on
Sunday, 25 May 2003. We have a number of lovely and
unique items already donated for prizes.  They can
been seen on the Specialty website at:
http://members.rogers.com/bmdspecialty2003/bmdcc_fund_raiser.htm
 Tickets for the raffle are $3.00 each or 3 for $5.00.

The silent auction will be held at the Specialty
Banquet on Saturday evening 24 May 2003. Proceeds from
the auction will go towards the BMDCC rescue, health
and education funds. A preview of items to be offered
for auction is displayed on
http://members.rogers.com/bmdspecialty2003/silent.htm

To purchase tickets for the raffle or to donate an
item for either the raffle or the auction, please
contact Kathy Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks again to all those people who have been so
generous in giving their time and prize donations to
this fundraising effort.

Robin Camken
BMD Specialty 2003 Chair
Ottawa, Ontario Canada