As a relative newbie to Berner-dom, can someone tell me what all these
abbreviations stand for?  It's all alphabet soup to me. :p  Also, which
ones (if any) of these titles can a dog still compete for, after he's been
neutered?

I used to know most of the abbreviations used in AOL chat rooms, but I've
been out of the loop for a long while...

TTKIR (trying to keep it real),

- Alex Ford

"I am not young enough to know everything."
- Oscar Wilde