I have a question for the list.  Smokey has once again
hurt his leg.  This is about the 4th time something
like this has happened.  I am worried that there may
be something I (and my vet) are missing so here's the
story:

Smokey is 1 year and has twisted his ankle, broken one
of his toes, and now done something to his ankle
again.  It usually happens when we are on our off
leash walks and he is running about.  He has no other
health problems and heals quickly after getting some
anti-inflammatory medicine and some rest.  What I am
worried about is that something else (like a problem
with hips or elbows) is causing him to be off balanced
and making him get injured.  Is this likely?  How
would I know what to do about this?  Or maybe it is
just clumisness as Smokey still grows into his body.
Oh, he is about 27" and weights 120lbs.

Any advise or references about where to look about
this is greatly appreciated.

Radha (and Smokey--now on houserest and unhappy about it!)