AND........to YOU, my dear, dear friend, Pat Long.......THANK YOU!!... for the
massive hours and all your heart and soul, you have invested to Histio. I will
always remember, you were there for me when Britney was sick with Histio.
Boy, did I cry a lot on your shoulders.....you were there the very moment I found
the lump in Britt's tummy....remember we were on line talking? 4 years ago.....but
feels like yesterday. Since you lost your beloved Hannibal, you have been
a major support for so many of us!! THANK YOU!!....with all my heart!! :"")
Love and the biggest hugs in the whole wide world!!
Karen, Britney, Angel and Amika
www.overthefence.com/connors
http://www.geocities.com/weddingphotographybykaren