Hi Liz,
Welcome to the world of mini-vans:-) I love my van and my dogs ride
comfortably in it, I have a Chrysler Dodge Sport which is the longer
version and two large crates fit in well, of course I've taken out the
non-essential seats in the back. It has split air conditioning which is
nice for long journeys and we have fabric seats which grant you get a bit
hairy. I think leather is nice but you will probably find they scratch,
besides as you get more Berners you'll likely take out the back seats! You
can always go the whole hog and have seat covers and dangling dice:-)

Mini vans are like Berners once you've had one you wonder how you managed
before:-)  Don't forget to tint the windows:-)

Rose T.