I was looking into a product called " Biospot " that I saw in the Drs Foster
and Smith catalogue. It's supposed to kill fleas, ticks AND mosquitos. Well,
maybe they mean repellent in the case of the mosquitos. Has anyone used this
to any effect ?? It's also a LOT more affordable than Frontline. I always
use Frontline , and haven't seen a flea in years. On the tick side of things
, I've been lucky with the dogs. Lyme is a BIG concern in my area. I've had
it and wouldn't wish it on a dog :-(. Any opinions on this brand , Biospot
???                Thanks !!         Laurie Montoya  S. Central PA.