Hi All,

Guess we are all in need of cheering up in these troubled times!

After very sad time for Chris and Herb Baker with the loss of Katie to
Histio and for me great sadness in adding her page to the Histio Roll Call
Site
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/histiorollcall.htm

Here's some Good News!

Had just uploaded some new pages of pics Chris and Herb sent me for the
Longlease Friends Gallery. Prince Valiant, oh so wee pup born to Cassie and
just three days old! Wonderful pics of Sweetie heavily expectant checking
out the whelping box and enjoying the snow. And for the Humour Page, Cat
Dana lecturing the 'faux Berners!'

Next minute in comes mail from Chris and Herb and Sweetie has given birth to
healthy litter of 9 pups! Just added in the Stop Press! More pictures to
come!

Check out the Longlease Recent Updates Page.

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/longlease/index.htm