Dear Listers,
Thanks to all those who responded to my recent question and concern over
Stevie's constant panting. I think that I just need to relax and try not to
worry so much over my big man. We can finally chill and just start to try to
enjoy things once again. So I will try to refrain from freaking out over
every little thing. I guess that I just feel so fortunate to have him with
me every single minute of every single day that I have turned into a big
worrier. Stevie just looks at me as if to say "Chill Mum, I'm just fine!!"
Thanks again dear friends, we so appreciated all the responses!
Big berner hugs to all.
Karen and Stevie
NB, Canada

---