The family is in good hands -- Three Rivers is already sending them
newsletters!
Nancy Melone

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 4:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Berner family farewell party

I am sad to announce that one of our Berner friends is moving from West to
East:  Salt Lake City to Pittsburgh!  We are sad to see Watson and his human
family Bridget and Chris leave their Berner community here, and hope they
will be
warmly welcomed by the Pittsburgh area Berner community.
This morning--before the day heated up too much--we had a dog party in my
yard.  I have a larger than typical city yard, all fenced.  We had 20+
Berners,
from 10 weeks to 9 years, males and females, spayed/neutered/intact, along
with
their human companions.  It's a privilege for me to host these gatherings
and
see so many Berners playing together without any squabbling unless you count
the minor grumbles from some of the adolescents.  We even harnessed and
hitched Watson for his first attempt at carting, and it went very well.
Leaving behind well-loved human and canine friends, as well as a trusted
vet,
is hard so please warmly welcome the newcomers to your area!

Vicky Hall in Utah
with Raven and Wylie, who will really miss his littermate Watson