Biggest Berner Hugs Sue,

You left me a post on my Longlease GuestBook, replied,  but just bounced
back, bit late here UK now to check through the list of Berner-L members
that Pat sent me to help restore my Address Book for correct addy, but
hoping you get this reply here!

>Broke my leg on my way to the California Specialty so finally got a
computer since I have to stay home. I have been enjoying your website for
over four years, clicking in at work on my lunch hour. I feel like I know
you and certainly envy your life style and "ranch" as they say here in
California.

Hope that leg is much better now!

Was wonderful to find your message on the Guestbook tonight! Am virus free
(thankfully, did not pass it on though cost me cleaning my computer the hard
way!) and up and running again!

> I love all the updates and pictures. If I ever am computer literate enough
I will send a picture of my gorgeous Berner boy and maybe a few of the rest
of the pack.

Yes, please! Now you have to scan in pics or digital camera for
Birthday/Christmas?

>The dogs are Fax and Web, the cats Email and WP.

We have just allotted a place for your Gang on the Friends' Gallery!!

>Hope you are virus free now so we can all continue to enjoy your web pages.

Biggest Hugs here, have a few programmes to re-install but essential stufff
up and running smoothly!

Thankfully my AVG caught it and contained it, could not clean! Nasty Virus!
I was fully updated! Was very unlucky here, DAT files for cleaning on all
systems did not come in until a few hours later, I was one of the first got
hit this new variation. My infected files were quarantined, hhm! IE main exe
file, clever virus, I could not log on to update new DAT file, took out my
Internet connection (No, I took out my Connection rather than pass it on!)
Cleaned my system the hard way!

Good thing has come out of this is essential stuff was saved anyway, what
was lost will soon be restored! Nightmare weekend but today just restored my
PC banking and paid the bills. Lost pics (had not saved down recent emails
with pics for new Longlease Updates) coming in again!

Bonus is that with clean disc drive now have all this space! And computer is
running faster!

Love Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz