And if you would like to send Governor Rendell a message urging him to
clamp down on puppy mills in the state and in Lancaster County in
particular, you can email him at:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] go

We have a long way to go in Pennsylvania, and we can always use help to
apply pressure on the powers that be! The conditions of the mills in
Lancaster are deplorable, they've been protected for years, and I've
never accepted any argument such as "that's life." If we can't try to
find ways to improve things, then I would have to quit the work I do for
the breed on health and education. And I for one just refuse to give up
thinking that things can be improved!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA