From: tami winner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 13, 2003 12:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Yuck

Yes, the hair from an animal does act as a natural wormer.

While living in Alaska, I would get a road kill carcas of a moose. We would
let the dogs eat the entire leg, hair, hoof and all. I know, it sounds
gross.

I think I would be concerned with why the chipmunk died, was it diseased?

Tami Winner
Merced, CA