Hi,
I give canned pink salmon in addition to Eukanuba Fish and Potato to my
allergy dog and everything stays calm and the skin is good and elastic and
the coat very shiny, while living in Denmark I noticed the lustrous coats
on many breeds and a favorite dog treat there is dried herring and
sardines, stinks to high heaven but the dogs love it.

I agree with Susan that some dogs may have special requirements but if a
dog has perpetual skin and coat problems then a full thyroid panel needs to
be done. While the Berner tends to be on the low side of normal there are
dogs that have clinical signs of dysfunction and need to be supplemented
and checked regularly.

Rose T.