Karen,

I do appreciate your thinking of us all, thank you!! However, this one
is a hoax. Take a look here for more details:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

And it does look as though some enterprising son of a grrrrr has coded a
virus that will infect this file, so you do need to be cautious! The
anti-virus software systems will catch this one, so as always - MAKE
SURE YOU HAVE GOOD ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE, AND KEEP IT TURNED ON AND
UPDATED AT ALL TIMES!!!!

Don't panic if you have already deleted this file, it doesn't need to be
recovered, but there are instructions on the website above for
recovering it if you need to.

And just a note, if you suspect a virus, but aren't sure - check with me
and I'll help find out if everyone on the Berner-L needs to be warned or
not. The google.com search is usually very helpful.

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA