For those of you who may not know, the "I did it My Way" award is given
for the most amusingly unique method of competing in obedience. Lisa
paints a portrait of your dog from a photograph onto - but wait! You'll
just have to see for yourself!

So if you have any great stories such as your perfectly trained Berner
racing around the ring in circles, or jumping over the fence for some
cheese fries, or going bellyup during the long down, share them with us
all! Many of us have been there, we can commiserate, but more
importantly we can always have fun laughing at the special Berner
antics!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA