Cross posted on request of Ann Milligan (For those of you who are
unfamiliar with this guide, it's an excellent handout for people who are
seriously looking for a puppy!!):

The Bernese Mountain dog Club of Southeastern Wisconsin recently did a
bulk printing of 10,000 Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy Buyer's Guides. Many
clubs and individuals pre-ordered the guides - but PBG orders were
limited to 50+ copies to a recipient.

I would like to let everyone know the SEW club still has PBGs available.

1. PBGs are available from me at $0.60 each PLUS USPS (United States
Postal Service) shipping charges.

Anyone interested in ordering can e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
let me know the number of copies needed. I will pack the copies up and
weigh them. I will then send out an e-mail with the total amount due.
When I receive payment for the guides +  shipping, I'll ship the PBG
package.

2. The PBGs are available from me in any quantity - 1 and up.

3. Payment will be payable by check or money order, made out to the
BMDCSEW.   [Contact Ann for her mailing address.]

*Please help me out by cross posting this note to the other Bernese
e-lists.

Thanks for your continuing support and use of the PBG.

Ann Milligan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/milligan_bmds/