For those of you who are quilt loves, just a note to let you know about
the fundraiser that the Entlebucher club is doing to raise money for PRA
research. (Which makes me wonder, is PRA in their breed the same as it
is in Berners? If it is, then this research could help us as well!)

If you'd like to see the quilt, and details about how to buy tickets,
see:
        http://bernese.biz/fundraiser.htm
Thanks, Jean, for putting it on the webpage, and thank YOU LeAnn for
sharing the information about the quilt with all of us! I know you've
helped raise money for Berners in the past, and I sure do hope that you
can raise some funds with this beautiful quilt!

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA