In a message dated 7/23/03 1:05:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Pat Long writes:

<<  I think I'd like to keep both of them. But if I had to choose, the puppy
in the hosta is awfully cute. If Helen Hollander doesn't make big donations to
Berner-Garde, then maybe I'll be able to keep this painting!

Oh Paaaat.....Harley is so flattered. So am I, but keep dreaming!!!! Nice
try, but I don't think so! <VBG>....

I am pulling strangers off the streets, grabbing all my friends, turning in
soda bottles, collecting change from the sewer drains and training my little
buns off  raising big *moo-lah* for Joye's latest fundraiser.  Of course I would
anyway, but after seeing my little (now big) man's mug among the hostas as an
oil painting, well, what mother wouldn't go the full nine yards?

Joy....I do hope you still have sweet Winston's wagon all set to haul the
checks from the mailbox!

Helen Hollander, CPDT,CBC
The Educated Pup, LLC
Lawrence, NY