Hey all.

Our delightful 1 year old Vandal has a history of diarrhea, although he's
been fine for at least the last 6 weeks, eating nothing but Hill's
Prescription z/d food and slowly introduced snacks, none of which have
caused problems.

The last time we tried to move away from the Hills z/d the diarrhea
returned, but we want to try one more time to use something other than the
very expensive Hills. A local pet food store recommeded that Wellness Fish
and Sweet Potato Formula  would be good. The Wellness label also makes a
claim to be good for senstive skin and coat. Any experiences, good or bad,
with Wellness products, specifically the Fish & Sweet Potato?

I've also been given a recommendation for Eagle Pack Maintenance, so any
experiences with that one would be welcome also.

Thanks,
Mike, Deanna and Vandal