Hi again,

I'm starting to think about trying BARF again, and have a few questions.

1.  Is there a simple book I can get, with information, and most of  all, recipes?

2.  Is there an easy way to make the BARF diet?  Does it have to consist of "tons" of
ingredients, and does it have to involve "grinding"?  (Vegetarian mommy- yikes!)  *I
remember when I was a little girl we lived in France and my mom made our dogs food-
chicken, rice, and vegetables- they didn't have packaged kibble then.

3.  Is it less expensive, more expensive, or cost the same to do totally homemade BARF
than kibble and supplements?

Thanks for going over this again with me!

Kendra