Just for interest sake, for anyone travelling to Toronto this summer. One of
the oldest and grandiose hotels in the city has not decided to open its
doors to dogs! Big and small alike. They are pampered and made comfortable.
They receive a puppy welcome kit when they arrive, which includes delectable
treats and a "Pawsport", and their own bed! Not sure about Berner size beds!
The only stipulation is that the dog must be crated or kenneled in the room
when you are not there. I guess they didn't want bed jumping, window
licking, counter surfing, towel stealing Berners loose in the rooms
unsupervised!! It is pricey though. Starting at $215 Canadian per night. (By
the way I have no affiliation with this hotel nor its sister hotels). I just
thought that someone maybe interested. I am travelling to Toronto this fall
some time and my sister and I may just treat ourselves and my big Stevie boy
to a special treat.
Karen and Stevie
NB,Canada