-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dr. William B. Neff
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 6:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Berner-Garde Fundraiser

Nope...it doesn't end today!!!!    In fact you have ten more days until the
official ending of the Berner-Garde Fundraiser and then another week for
your checks/cheques to reach me.    SO.....DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!!
Visit the website and send me your money!!!!!!

http://www.overthefence.com/helpberners/bg/

Joye Neff and Nicky!
Pittsburgh, PA

--On Thursday, August 21, 2003 1:53 PM -0400 Andrea Brin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:r