Hi All,
Its been miserably hot here in Missouri for the last few days.
105 in the shade today! With these kinds of temps its downright
dangerous to go outside for any energetic play. During daylight
its very quick trips outside for business and right back in. A
frosty paws treat follows. But our guy is 5 months old and he
NEEDS some release. We're playing indoor fetch, find it, leave
it, hide and seek, chase the ice cube, and the standard
obedience games. We walk in the early morning and late evening
to exercise those muscles. If anyone has suggestions about
indoor games to engage the mind and spend some of the pent up
energy we would really appreciate it.

=====
Patricia Buickerood