Hugh was working hard to get the Elder Dog application online. Thank you so
much. Not sure what I'll do without you:)

So, if you were willing to open your heart and home to an older dog, go to
http://www.berner.org/cgi-bin/dbman/db.cgi/db.cgi?db=rescue and fill out the
application.

Would also like to have a list of people who are willing and able to Foster,
Transport, give Veterinary services, Training, or Short-term care and a few
others, please fill out the form.

The main goal is to match a needy elder dog with a good new home. Hopefully
this database will assist the rescue chairs.

If you got a dog through the assistance of Doug, please send me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or Hugh Hayes  @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] a pictures. We would
like to put it up on the elder dog page.

Wanted to also say a HUGE Thank you to Matt Kleiman. Without Matt, we would
not have the Berner-l and no berner.org.

Anther big Thank you goes to Pat Long. She did so much for the breed over
the years, it's just amazing.

Have big footsteps to fill from Doug. He did such a wonderful job finding 15
Berners a new home. Thank you.

Sylvia Katvala and Neala
Tucson, AZ
Elder Berner list keeper