--On Monday, August 25, 2003 11:20 PM -0700 Elaine Diedrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:r
By all means go to Borris books first and have a percent of your money go
to a good Berner cause. My problem is I haven't always found everything I want at Amazon. When that happens I go to Dogwise.com Elaine Diedrich
Sequim WA.

*** GOOD NEWS!!!! You can also access Dogwise through BORIS' BOOKS!!! That way, when you click on the Dogwise logo, or the Amazon logo, or the Sit Stay Go Out Store logo, or the W. H. Smith Online logo, or the chapters.indigo logo (Canadian,) or the Alle Nederlandstalige boeken logo (Dutch) logo at the end of the BORIS' BOOKS website, you will be helping Berners, because part of the money will come back to the BMDCA Health Fund. Anytime you want to buy any books, please go to BORIS' BOOKS to enter those websites. It costs the same price to buy books, but you are helping our Berners.

Joye Neff and Nicky (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA