Hi all,

Chris and I have just returned from our vacation
(Dakota the mutt and Barkley the Berner got to go-
Chance stayed with our trainer) and I had a couple of
Berner sightings to report.

First was on a bag of dog food and a bag of treats
(don't recall the name of the food)in a Tractor Supply
store in Watertown, NY.

Second was in Cazenovia, NY.  We were staying at a Bed
& Breakfast and were driving into town on East Lake Rd
when we saw a beautiful Berner standing in it's
driveway.  I didn't see the owner anywhere obviously
(in the very quick glance I had before we drove too
far past the home) so I didn't even suggest to Chris
that we turn around to meet the dog or it's owner.
Suggesting that would only confirm to him that I've
lost my mind over this Berner stuff!  LOL

Anyone know who these Berners are?

Glad to be home,
Andrea Stefanac
& Chance, Barkley, & Dakota