Hi Pat.  I made the switch.  There is a choice for receiving in html.  Is
that legal now?

David Sandler & Charisma

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Long & Paul Dangel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 5:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reminder to switch to YahooGroups!

We need to migrate everyone over to the new Berner-L. For those of you
who are not familiar with yahoogroups, I don't think it will be
difficult for you, honest! You'll need to sign up for an account, go to:
        http://www.yahoogroups.com
Once you are signed up, you can search for the group "Berner-L" and go
ahead and join. Or you can join by sending an email to:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Berner-L on Prairienet will be discontinued by the end of September.

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA