This is your absolutely last day to be able to make a donation to Berner-Garde and be entered into the drawing for the wonderful 99 Berner items in our fundraiser. The drawing will be late this evening and I would hate anyone to miss out on an opportunity to win some very nice things. So.....THERE IS STILL TIME to enter the contest - all you have to do is send me a check and also to send me an e-mail with the amount you are sending and the instructions for distributing your tickets into the envelopes. See, that is so easy and you have a very good chance to win some excellent items and help Berner-Garde and the BMDCA Health Committee develop a DNA Repository and Tissue Bank that will benefit our Berners at the same time. You can be part of the solution by just donating money to the Berner-Garde Fundraiser - we need your help.

Here is the website:

http://www.overthefence.com/helpberners/bg/

I'll look forward to the many messages that I know will come to my computer while away for most of today!!!

Thank you to all for your continuing support!!!

Bernerly,
Joye Neff and Nicky (and Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA