If you sign up to the new [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we don't have a first
and last name from you, than you will get a nice email. Please answer the
email and give me your name and location. If I don't hear back from you,
will assume you are a spammer and you will be deleted.

Another thing. If you receive a
### Your request: DELETE BERNER-L XXXXX [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 produced the following output:

User [EMAIL PROTECTED] was successfully removed from list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

message, don't panick.
After you sign up to the new berner-l on Yahoo, I'll delete your old one on
prairienet.
We need to move everyone over to the new one as soon as possible. Prairienet
is shutting the list down by the end of month.

Here are a few quick instructions I copied from Pat.

You'll need to sign up for an account, go to:
    http://www.yahoogroups.com
Once you are signed up, you can search for the group "Berner-L" and go
ahead and join. Or you can join by sending an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have technical problems, please email Jean at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sylvia Katvala
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S: My hands are tired