Okay, now I am freaking out again. I have heard Bacchus yelp several times
over the past few days. But, just now, he growled at me. Not a viscious,
snarling growl. The quiet, polite rumbling that I've heard when Ari got into
his personal space during a nap. He was immediately apologetic. But still. I
know my boy. This is not like him. He has never, ever grumbled at me. Ever.
I know what it's like to be in pain, and I've snapped and growled myself at
a lot of people.

I just laid on the rug beside him and cried. I can't believe this. Not so
quick, not so soon.....please.

Cathi