From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com <bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com>
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues,etc. <bes-admins@dataoutages.com>
Sent: Thu Jul 16 09:28:50 2009
Subject: [Bes-admins] Enterprise Activation Issue

Hi Everyone,

I have a user who has 15 devices that are getting stuck at 98% during the
enterprise activation process. The time zone service book never completes. Does
anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks

Doreen Moller
Lead Analyst,  Infrastructure - Mobility
Schering-Plough Corp
908-473-3627 (Summit)
 <mailto:doreen.mol...@spcorp.com> doreen.mol...@spcorp.com

This message and any attachments are solely for the

intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,

disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information

included in this message is prohibited -- Please

immediately and permanently delete.
05:58:00