No.  Wireless sync will be disabled.

So the BB was pre-existing to the user.  He had all of his personal
contacts on it.  Then he decides to get hooked up to work BES with his
device.

Does this sound about right?

That happens here occasionally, I tell people that at least now their
personal contacts are backed up (via Exchange).  Back in Palm days, we
could not sync various contacts by assigning categories to them, then
telling HotSync to only sync 'Work' category or not to sync 'Personal'
category.  This was accomplished with an add on called DataVIZ.  I am
unaware of any apps out there that will accomplish this task.  Might be
worth checking on the BB App store for some app that will 'address' this
for you (sorry for that pun).

Thanks!

Mark Eggan

x8142

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail