If you plug the phone in to the desktop manager there is a section under email
that allows you to change the name.

From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Alex Wilshaw
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:24 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: [Bes-admins] Change Service Display Name?

Hi Folks,

We recently got a BES Express server up in our organization.  One of our users
desires a more intuitive name for her Exchange email, preferring "Desktop" to
change to the name of the organization.  I couldn't find a setting to toggle in
the Administration Service, and "Service display name" seems to be a static
value in the Web Desktop Manager. I've read a couple of things through some
quick searching where one person recommended not changing the name at all
because of potential problems, and another link lead to a SQL command to be run
directly on the database.

What are your experiences with this?

Thanks,
--
Alex Wilshaw
Email: domaincontrol...@gmail.com<mailto:domaincontrol...@gmail.com>

NOTICE: This message, together with any attachments, is intended
only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and
may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination or copy reproduction of this
message
or any attachment is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this
message in error, notify the original sender immediately and delete
this message and any attachments from your computer.  Thank you.