From: audit <au...@dataoutagenews.com>
Sender: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:51:03
To: <bes-admins@dataoutages.com>
Subject: [Bes-admins] Troy Michigan Bold Series Rebooting issue

Here's a weird one for everyone, starting on last Friday all A&T
Bold's on the Troy Michigan area started going into a reboot loop. No
other BB's were affected. Once out this area, the Bolds were fine.
Yesterday the AT&T store in Summerset Mall said that it's a known
issue and there were probably 60 other people that have come into the
store with the same issue.

Once we switched them over to 2G/EDGE then they were fine. Only on 3G
did they have that issue. Has anyone else seen or heard of this issue?
I've verified it with the only 2 9000 series that we have on the BES
last night as when the people left the area, they could switch on 3G
and everything was fine again.

I can't seem to find anything on this issue anywhere or even a trouble
ticket number from AT&T.

Thanks
audit