On the remote wipe…

This really only pertains to the iPhone – in my haste to deliver an email
quickly I neglected to expound what I was referring to.  Should an iPhone user
ever lose their phone, there are a few things that management worries about (I
had to dig into some past emails to gather data on this…if these issues are
outdated please let me know!)

Find my Phone can be disabled to prevent us from sending a wipe command

For an iPhone to receive a Remote Wipe – you need to be connected to the
internet.  Removing the SIM card takes the phone off the grid.

Thank you,

Mark

x8142

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail