From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Remzi Semsettin Turer
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:58 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] CPU cycles are being used for user not on the network

As far as I know, you can't do such a customization with delivery attempts.
Only thing I can think of is temporarily disabling those users on BES and
reactivate when they return.

From: John Polischak <jpoli...@lenovo.com<mailto:jpoli...@lenovo.com>>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:34:23 -0400
To: "A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc."
<bes-admins@dataoutages.com<mailto:bes-admins@dataoutages.com>>

Has anyone had this issue?
I have users that travel internationally and they turn off the data
transmissions in areas where roaming is too high for economical use,
They are out of the network for weeks and their mail starts cue up.
This is keeping the CPU cycles busy every time it tries to send to the unit.
Is there any way for the server to be configured to try maybe once or twice per
day and then set it to ignore the sends until the next day when the server
would try again.
We are using Notes mail and BES 4
Any ideas would be appreciated

Bes-Admins@dataoutages.com<mailto:Bes-Admins@dataoutages.com>
http://www.dataoutages.com http://www.dataoutagenews.com RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Bes-admins ---------------------------------
Bes-Admins mailing list is sponsored by Dataoutagenews.com.
http://www.dataoutagenews.com