From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com [bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com]
on behalf of steveaschett...@yahoo.com [steveaschett...@yahoo.com]
Sent: 10 January 2011 20:32
To: BES Admin Users Group
Subject: [Bes-admins] Moving from Exchange 2003 to 2010

We have a BES 5 Server and an Exchange 2003 server currently in place.  We have
begun the process of building out our Exchange 2010 environment, and will soon
begin moving mailboxes over to Exchange 2010.

What needs to be done with BES to recognize the new server?  Can it communicate
with 2 Exhcnage servers or will I need to move all BES users over to the new
server at once etc?

Thanks